USB Disk Pro lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files.
• Open multiple documents in different pages.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Supports the Files application (file provider for iOS 11+).
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• USB file transfers.
• WiFi (without iTunes) file transfers.
• TV / VGA out.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• Lock code.
• Download web files.
• In app web browser.
• Protect & encrypt files using Apple's Data Protection.
• Storage provider for other apps.
• Background audio.
• Local files.
• Google Drive.
• OneDrive, SharePoint.
• WebDAV and WWW servers.
• FTP, SFTP servers.
• Device's Photo Library.
READING FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• Compressed files (zip, rar).
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Comics (cbr, cbz, pdf, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, ...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
EDITING FILE TYPES
• ZIP files.
• Small txt files.
• PDF annotations.
Buy now and get free updates.
• Allows access to files stored on USB devices (iOS 13+).
• Added support for SMB / CIFS servers (iOS 13+).
• Optimized for iOS 14.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.