Create professional Cocos2d particle emitters for iOS and macOS.
"I have been making console games for 12 years and this puts some of the particle editors I have seen to shame." - Mac App Store review
• Customize over 35 emitter properties by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Saves emitters in the standard Cocos2d plist format which can be easily imported into apps and games.
• Choose where the emitters are stored so they can be quickly integrated into a build workflow.
• Import existing emitters for easy modification.
• Change start and end colors, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email [email protected]
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
[Fixed] Issue where the start/end colours may not be set correctly.
[New] Added feature to allow unlimited values for certain text fields (ex: duration, number of particles, etc).
[New] Updated toolbar icons for a more consistent look.