MacWorld GEM - Disk Diet safely and quickly frees up gigabytes of wasted disk space.
It's a common factor with most Mac users that at some point the drive will run out of space. When this happens, it's difficult to find which files are safe to remove, especially trying to hunt through multiple folders looking for them. Disk Diet does all this in about a minute, while searching through all these areas:
• Application Logs
• System Logs
• Mail Downloads
• Old iOS Software Updates
• Unused applications
• Unused language translations from applications
• Developer Folders from Xcode
• iPhoto Trash
Disk Diet was first released as the original disk cleaning app for macOS in 2011 and we've been updating it ever since. Now, it's 2021 and it's ready for macOS Big Sur and Apple Silicon. Awarded a MacWorld GEM, and with over 100,000 downloads, it's the premier disk utility that all Mac users need to have.
We offer quick and easy support if there are any questions or issues. Please feel free to email us anytime and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
• Added full compatibility with macOS Big Sur, including a new app icon.
• Added support for Apple Silicon.
• Improved the translations for multiple languages.
• Fixed issue where external disks wouldn't be available if they were formatted as APFS.
• Fixed issue where the cloudd process could crash when cleaning out the caches.
• Fixed issue where the disk space bar wasn't being drawn properly.
• Fixed issue where some types of un-installers would be included in the list of apps.