Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it's the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.8 features a number of under-the-hood fixes that improve performance and stability.
Here are the changes we added in Pixelmator Pro 1.0.7:
• The inner workings of the selection tools have been redesigned, solving lots of issues that would make Pixelmator Pro stop responding.
• The Color Adjustments have been improved to work faster.
• You can now import color adjustment, effect, layer style, and text presets by dragging and dropping them onto the Pixelmator Pro icon in the Dock.
• EXIF data would be lost after saving to the Pixelmator Pro file format, then closing and reopening the image. Fixed.
• The White Balance color picker can now easily balance colors in extremely over- and under-exposed images.
• Image sizes in inches were displayed incorrectly in the Image Size dialog. Fixed.
• Reopening a Pixelmator Pro document would reset its PPI to 150. PPI will now be saved correctly with your Pixelmator Pro documents.
• The line height of text layers in imported PSD documents will now be preserved correctly.
• Number grouping separators will now be ignored in all number fields instead of resetting values.
• If the Pixelmator Pro tools were hidden, the brush settings shortcut menu for any brush-based tools would not appear when Control-clicking the canvas. Fixed.
• The Colors histogram would be shown with colors even if an image was fully desaturated using the Hue & Saturation adjustment. Fixed.
• Shapes would occasionally be drawn with no fills or strokes even if those styles were applied. Fixed.
• A whole bunch of fixes for a number of different issues that would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly. Everything should now be much more stable.
Think you've found a bug? Please let us know by dropping an email to email@example.com and we'll fix it.