Pixelmator Classic is an award-winning and beloved Mac app, first released in 2007. It has now been superseded by Pixelmator Pro, another award-winning and beloved Mac app created by the Pixelmator Team.
Although Pixelmator Classic will continue receiving occasional updates, it is no longer in active development and Pixelmator Pro is our latest and greatest Mac image editor. If you're on the lookout for a powerful and easy-to-use image editor, do check it out!
Pixelmator Classic 3.9.8 brings a few fixes.
• WebP images would not be opened on macOS 11. Fixed.
• When opening new images, the size of the document window would be slightly smaller than it should. Fixed.
• Pasting a selection that has been moved would result in it appearing in the top left corner. Fixed.
• After dragging a guide to remove it, it would appear to be present until zooming the image or editing it in some way. Fixed.
• The More Info tab in the File Info dialog would not display the information that it should. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Classic in general? Let us know at [email protected]!