Pixelmator Photo is a photo editor unlike any other. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class color adjustments. A set of gorgeous presets inspired by analog photography. A magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects. Full support for editing RAW images. Artificial intelligence that automatically improves photos like a pro photographer. And it's designed exclusively for iPadOS, bringing the most native and intuitive editing experience imaginable.
Powerful tools for improving your photos
• Edit photos using a collection of advanced, nondestructive color adjustments, specially designed to preserve detail and naturally improve photos.
• Take advantage of full RAW support to edit high-resolution RAW photos from your DSLR camera or iPhone.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using the incredible Repair tool.
• Nondestructively edit photos in your Photos library, automatically syncing every change and even favorite or delete photos right in Pixelmator Photo.
• Batch edit photos using the entire collection of editing tools available in the app.
• Crop, straighten, and correct perspective with the easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Use groundbreaking machine learning to automatically enhance photos, adjust lighting, white balance, and colors, apply presets, and even improve the composition of your photos.
• Edit completely nondestructively, resetting changes made with any tool at any time you like without affecting other edits.
Desktop-class color adjustments
• Edit photos using a collection of powerful, desktop-class color adjustments.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment.
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation.
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights.
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustment.
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment.
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with incredible precision.
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment.
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos.
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look.
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment.
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make any photo stand out.
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Use ML Enhance, trained on 20 million professional photos, to automatically improve your photos like a pro photographer.
• ML Enhance automatically takes care of all the subtle improvements that go into every great shot — white balance, exposure, shadow, and highlight detail — so you can focus on adding your own creative finishing touches.
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo Core ML algorithm.
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered ML Crop.
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Quickly change the look of a photo using an extensive collection of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects.
• Create, save, and even share your own custom presets.
Designed for iPadOS 13
Pixelmator Photo is designed from the ground up for iPadOS and iPad, taking full advantage of its large display and 64-bit architecture. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML 2, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing hundreds of images at a time.
Pixelmator Photo 1.3.1 brings a few smaller improvements and fixes.
• The badges that indicate a photo has nondestructive edits will now load more quickly.
• Deleting photos in Photos library browser will now work faster.
• The Auto-Center Canvas setting was not working correctly. Fixed.
• Undoing Crop tool edits would sometimes cause the image to flicker. Fixed.
• In certain cases, ML Match Colors would use the wrong color space for adjustments. Fixed.
• The Back button in the Photos browser would flicker after opening to preview a photo. Fixed.
• Thumbnails of Pixelmator Photo file would not be displayed on iOS 12 or older.
• On iOS 12, thumbnails would move when selecting multiple photos in the Photos library browser.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? Let us know at email@example.com!